GSS™ Semi-Automatic Keg Washer:
The GSS Semi-Automatic Single-Head Keg Washer is also offered in a single head design. It has a single, automatic, custom, cleaning head. The GSS keg lock-down device guides the keg valve neck into the clamp. Once the control lever is engaged, the clamp locks the keg in place while the custom cleaning head inserts into the keg valve and locks the keg into place.Then, run the automatic program, disengage the cylinder, and remove the keg. That’s all there is to it!
The single head unit has two tanks, one for cleaning solution and one for sanitizer; each tank has its own pump. The cleaning solution tank is heated.
- Single head unit will clean approximately
20 kegs per hour. (Cleaning time depends
on the initial dump cycle, keg handling practice,
keg loading, and modifications to time cycle.)
- Approximately 36" deep x 42" wide,
loading bars at 32"
- Control panel includes a CPU that runs
the clenaing program. It also includes the pump
motor starter and heater terminal
- The unit also has custom air-operated cleaning
head that also locks down the keg during the
entire cleaning cycle
- Water: 50/60 psi
- Air: 100psi at 25cfm
- CO2: 30psi(1/2" id tube from regulator)
- Elec:** 220 3 phase 30A
* Cycle times vary. The actual cleaning time is approximately 3 minutes. Variable process time is caused by the initial dump cycle, keg handling practice, keg loading, and modifications to time cycle.
** Single phase is available.