"What used to be a 8 hour day of dumping chemicals and hot water down the drain, all while
worrying if the kegs are actually clean, has turned into a 3 hour (almost fun) exercise
that uses a tenth of the water, chemicals, and energy as our old system!"
—Carsten Haney, Head Brewer, Alameda Brewhouse
GSS™ Semi-Automatic Keg Washer:
The GSS Semi-Automatic Dual-Head Keg Washer is designed with two automatic, custom, cleaning heads. The GSS patent pending keg lock-down device guides the keg valve neck into the clamp. Once the control lever is engaged, the clamp locks the keg in place while the custom cleaning head inserts into the keg valve as it locks the keg into place. Then, run the automatic program, disengage the cylinder, and remove the keg. That’s all there is to it!
What’s more, as a dual-head machine, you can load and start one keg, then while it’s running, load and start a second keg for a more efficient, constant, cleaning process!
The dual-head unit has two tanks, one for cleaning solution and one for sanitizer; each tank has its own pump, and the cleaning solution tank is heated.
- Dual-head unit will clean approximately 40* kegs per hour
- Approximately 36" deep x 48" wide, loading bars at 32"
- Control Panel includes a CPU that runs the cleaning programs for both sides.
- The panel also includes the pump motor starters and the
- Each side has a custom air operated cleaning head that also locks down the keg during the entire cleaning cycle
- Water: 50/60 psi
- Air: 100psi at 35cfm (regulator included)
- CO2: 30psi(1/2" id tube from regulator)
- Elec: 208/240 3 phase** 30A
* Cycle times vary. The actual cleaning time is approximately 3 minutes. Variable process time is caused by the initial dump cycle, keg handling practice, keg loading, and modifications to time cycle.
** Single phase is available.